Thursday, May 19, 2011

Method 3

This is going to be the first of probably 2 posts abour this subject. I am going to have to do some more looking into these sites.
First off I am very excited about being able to compose documents in these other venues. Having gotten a new laptop for Christmas and missing out completely on my 30 or 60 day trial of "Word", I really thought that I was not ever going to be able to make a document again till I shelled out the well over 100 bucks for the program.
I guess this also lets you know how computer savy I am NOT!
Anyway these are such good sites that I will comment more after I have had time to check them out more.
I really don't know about storing all my data this way. Will have to investigate a little more about that. But I do see where this can be a great help to our patrons at the library. Those without internet in their homes and also travelers who come to check their e-mail etc. with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment